Shaw email service is one of the best known mailing services that come with almost every feature important for a better user experience. However, this does not means that the Shaw email is a completely error-free service and issues with it occur every now and then. One of the most common problems is the Shaw email not working issue. But the good thing is that the users can easily fix this issue at their own end just if they know the correct measures. In this article different ways to resolve the Shaw email not working issue have been provided.
Reasons why your Shaw email is not working
It is very important that you find out the reason behind the Shaw email not working issue as the troubleshooting measures that you apply to fix this depends upon the reason. Some of the major reasons behind the not working problem of the Shaw email are listed below.
- You have a slow internet connection or the connection is intermittent.
- You are using an outdated or unsupported version of your web browser.
- There are certain problems with your device causing Shaw email not working issue.
- Shaw email setting issues can also create the not working problem.
- If there is server outage in your area, Shaw email will not work properly.
- Conflict with any third party application can also be a reason behind the not working of Shaw email.
- In case the security of your Shaw email account is compromised, it will not work properly.
How to fix Shaw email not working issue in simple ways?
There are some easy ways in which the users can fix the not working problem with their Shaw email whenever encountered. Below here are discussed some of these ways so that users can fix the problem on their own without requiring any external assistance. Even those with a very little technical expertise can follow these steps.
- If the problem is with your internet connection, you can fix this by restarting your modem or router and establishing a fresh connection with your device. When using a mobile phone, you can turn data connection on and off to establish a fresh connection. Also, make sure that you have an active data pack and that the airplane mode is turned off.
- In case the Shaw email not working issue is due to some problem with the browser you are using, you can try the following measures to fix it:
- Make sure that you are using a browser that is up-to-date. If not, update it immediately.
- Always use a compatible browser to open Shaw email.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from your browser. If required, you can delete browsing history too.
- Temporarily disable any extensions or plug-ins added to your browser.
- If nothing works and you are still facing issues with the browser, you can always switch the browser.
- The Shaw email sending/ receiving not working issue is mainly due to some error with the email settings. Few things that the users can try to fix this problem are given as follows:
- Make sure that you have not reached the sending or receiving limits of your Shaw email.
- For problems with receiving emails, check if you are not running out of storage space. If so, make space by deleting unnecessary emails.
- Make sure that the incoming messages are not landing in trash or spam or you need to make changes in your settings.
- If you are sending/ receiving emails in bulk, you might need to wait for some time in case the Shaw email suddenly stopped sending/ receiving emails.
- Make sure that you have not accidently blocked the sender/ receiver and ask them to ensure that too.
- In case an antivirus or any third party application installed in your system is creating conflicts with Shaw email, you can temporarily disable any such program for the time you are working with Shaw email. After you are done using Shaw email, do not forget to resume those applications.
- If using a mobile device to open Shaw email, make sure that the operating system of your device is updated to its latest version. For a mail app, you can try reinstalling or reconfiguring the application to fix this problem.
- If the Shaw email not working problem is due to network outage in your area, you need to wait till the problem is fixed by Shaw email server on its own end.