SBCGlobal not working on Outlook and iPhone: The email services of SBCGlobal are impeccable and comes with many features like fast email sending, easy account recovery, etc. However, there are certain times when the users encounter issues while working with SBCGlobal email causing them to experience problems while working with it. Outlook and iPhone users are often seen complaining about SBCGlobal not working on their device. Certain ways to fix the SBCGlobal not working on Outlook and iPhone problems have been discussed in this article. Keep reading to know more.
How to fix SBCGlobal not working on Outlook?
There can be different reasons as to why SBCGlobal email suddenly stopped working with Microsoft Outlook. Once you find out the reasons, you can troubleshoot the problem very easily. Below here are discussed the different ways in which the users can resolve the issue of SBCGlobal not working on Outlook.
- Slow internet connection- If there is some problem with your internet connection, it might seem as if there is issue with SBCGlobal and Outlook. But you simply need to fix the problem with your internet to fix this problem. Try restarting your router and you device and create a fresh connection between them to solve problems with your internet.
- Check problem with the settings- If you have used incorrect settings while configuring SBCGlobal email on Outlook, problem will definitely occur with its working. To fix this, you can easily reconfigure SBCGlobal email, this time with correct settings.
Use the following settings for configuring SBCGlobal email on Outlook:
If using POP settings:
- Incoming mail server – inbound.att.net
- Port: 995
- Outgoing mail server – outbound.att.net
- Port: 465
If using IMAP settings:
- Incoming mail server – imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 993
- Outgoing mail server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Port: 465 or 587
- Make sure the problem is not with your email account- Sometimes issues with your SBCGlobal email account can also create issues while working with it. To check this, try opening your account in your browser. If the account does not work there too, it means there is definitely some problem with it. Here are few ways to fix the problem with SBCGlobal email account.
- There should be enough space in your SBCGlobal email account or problem can occur like sending/ receiving not working. You can make some space by deleting unnecessary emails.
- Make sure that the security of your account has not been compromised. To fix this, you need to change your password.
- If the problem arises due to server issue, all you need to do is wait a while for it to be fixed at the SBCGlobal email end.
- Outdated version of MS Outlook- If the MS Outlook is not updated to its latest version, problem will occur. To install the updates, follow the steps given below:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click on the File tab.
- In the File menu, click on the Account options. On some versions, this option may be named Office Account.
- Now, under Product Information, click the on Update Options.
- Click on the Update Now button to begin the installation.
- Make sure that there is no problem with your device- Problems with your device can also create the SBCGlobal not working on Outlook. Make sure that there is no virus infection in your device and if found remove it immediately. Also, always keep your device’s OS updated to its latest version. If any antivirus program is interfering with SBCGlobal, disable it temporarily to fix this problem.
Ways to solve the SBCGlobal not working on iPhone issue
Few ways for the users to fix the problem of SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone are given below.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of your SBCGlobal email application.
- If using SBCGlobal email via Safari browser, make sure that your browser is up-to-date.
- Try disabling extensions and add-ons added to your web browser.
- If any problem is found with your internet connection, fix it immediately.
- Interference due to any third-party application can cause problem with the working of SBCGlobal. Temporarily disable such applications for the time you are working with SBCGlobal email.
- Install all the important operating system updates in your iPhone.
- In case your device is running low on disk space, make some space to solve the SBCGlobal email not working issue.
- Make sure that there is no virus infection in your device. Run system scan using a good antivirus program and if threat is found, remove it immediately.