Gone are the days when users have to find a PC or laptop in order to access their email account. Nowadays, as long as they have their smartphone with an active internet connection they can check their emails on the go. If you are a Bellsouth.net email user then you might know that this email service is now a subsidiary of AT&T. Like any other email, you may easily use Bellsouth email account on your smartphone be it an android or iPhone. Unfortunately, it is a matter of fact that it is not rare to see users complaining that their Bellsouth email not working on iPhone. In this article, we will discuss various problems that a user might face while using Bellsouth Email on iPhone and how you can fix them with ease.
What are the common problems that can occur in using Bellsouth email on iPhone?
It is very difficult for us to predict the reason why your Bellsouth email account is not working on iPhone. It is very important to know the exact issue before suggesting a solution to the problem. However, you can still check the list given below stating the most common problems encountered by the users which using a Bellsouth email account on iPhone.
- Bellsouth not opening emails on iPhone
- Unable to sign-into Bellsouth
- Bellsouth email not opening on the safari browser
- Can’t send Bellsouth email using iPhone
- Not able to receive Bellsouth email
- Bellsouth not loading email attachments
- Bellsouth email stuck while opening
- Problems due to Bellsouth not working
- Bellsouth IMAP settings not working on iPhone
- Bellsouth POP settings not working on iPhone
- Unable to download email attachments in Bellsouth
- Not able to send email to a particular address using Bellsouth email account.
In addition to the issues that we have mentioned above, there are many more problems that a user might have to face in using his/ her Bellsouth email account on iPhone?
How to fix Bellsouth email account not working on an iPhone?
In case you are facing a problem like bellsouth email not opening, stopped working, not responding, etc. on iPhone then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to make sure that your iPhone is connected to mobile data or wifi connection. Having a fast and uninterrupted internet connection is the basic requirement for Bellsouth email to work properly.
- Also, make sure that your iPhone is not on airplane mode. In airplane mode, iPhone can’t connect to the internet. Hence, you can’t send or receive emails in case your phone is on airplane mode.
- Check and make sure that there is enough storage space left on your iPhone so that all the applications can run smoothly.
- In case you have configured your Bellsouth email account on your iPhone then you should recheck your IMAP/ POP settings.
- You may also consider switching to POP configuration settings from IMAP or vice versa in case the problem continues for a longer period of time.
- If the problem continues then you may remove your Bellsouth email account completely from your iPhone and configure it back again.
- You may also consider using the web version of Bellsouth email on safari or other mobile web browsers on an iPhone.
- Those who are facing sign-in issues must make sure they are not making any typing error while entering the username or password. In case you can’t remember the password then you should reset the same.
Bellsouth not sending emails on iPhone
In case you can’t use your iPhone to send Bellsouth emails then you should check out the following steps.
- Make sure the size of the file you are trying to send is not big. Plus, the format of the file should be supported by Bellsouth.
- Confirm that you are not making any typing mistake while entering the email address of your receiver.
- Try to send the email by changing your web browser.
- Contact your receivers and make that you are not blocked by them.
Unable to receive Bellsouth Emails on iPhone
Those who are not able to receive Bellsouth Emails on iPhone must go through the troubleshooting steps given below.
- Check the desired email in other folders within your account like spam, trash, etc.
- Make sure that there is no filter in your Bellsouth email account filtering out the incoming messages.
- Make sure that is enough storage space in your account to store new messages.
- Ensure that the email address of the sender is not in your block list.